Thursday, July 14, 2005

soon after i mentioned my idea (see below), of 50-state haiku, I started the project, with ohio (what better state?), then, came up with a title for the project, knowing that, for reasons also mentioned below, i don't really want to call all of them (i plan many more) 'haiku' yet...there's a good chance it will be link haiku...but very simple: one link to 'winter' (or whatever)...another to 'ohio' (or wherever)...and an entire series like this, not just 50, but many more.

thirty years ago i travelled these states, some (like ohio) many times...lots of memories in there. and, what's really bugging me about ohio is this: my younger brother and sister were born there, but scarcely remember it. my own children have very little concept (with the exception of the oldest, and possibly her younger brother)...so i've got a responsibility here. i'm a buckeye...time to step up to the plate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home