Wednesday, January 04, 2006

back from a break...a clean break from everything except the house & family. no work, no blogging, no thinking about the accident that messed up the web or the assault on linguistics.

well there's always the commercialization of christmas, etc...which i hear folks complain about. i've just tried to concentrate on doing the good stuff: lighting the way (illuminaria), cookies, lots of games & puzzles (this year: online boggle and sudoku), homemade cards and new year letter, lots of movies & popcorn. global warming has made it possible to spend almost the entire dec.-jan. raking & weeding, which is very restful to the soul. oh to be able to do the same thing to my web, or my file cabinets.

some other developments: both my band and my son's band are heading into the studio; a younger son has become an avid blogger; the local newspaper has found us and is writing about blogging (take a look tomorrow-TH- or FR), and, my play is muddling along, could go quicker, but I'm enjoying the break. more later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home